Parties: The reservation agreement is made between the Guest and the owner of rented unit, represented by Azura Rentals.
Payment terms: 50% due at reservation, 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment by wire transfer or credit card. Please contact us to receive our bank information for wire transfer if you do not wish to pay online with a credit card.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of booking at any time may result in forfeiture of total deposit and payments paid. Refunds for the property rental will only be made if the property is rebooked for the initial period of the booking. Dates can be modified up to 90 days prior to arrival (price adjustment may apply).
In case of cancellation of flight or a positive Covid test, the above policy applies. In order to cover cancellation due to sickness including Covid, guests booking our villas are strongly advised to contract a Travel Insurance covering all medical risks and trip cancellation. For a couple hundred USD, this will take away the headache for you our valued guest and for us having blocked a villa for a long time. Hereunder are a few links to companies offering Travel Insurance as a simple example. You are welcomed to use any other Travel Insurance which would cover Covid related sickness preventing you from traveling in case or positive Covid test.
www.worldnomads.com (Saint Martin French side)
In case of a cancellation due to Covid-19 Force Majeur circumstances namely Airport Closure, Border closure and Lockdown, the stay will be reimbursed or postponed to an ulterior date. New dates are subject to availability on the same property or other property agreed upon, prices will be adjusted if there is an increase or decrease in pricing.
Prices include: Use of all amenities, linens, towels, beach towels, electricity, water, WIFI, TV, departure cleaning, housekeeping 6 days a week except Sunday and holidays for the villas, housekeeping once a week for the condos. Additional 5% sales tax and 5% service fee will apply on the total price of the reservation. Extra fees will apply for concierge services, private chef, personal driver, masseuse, personal coach, breakfast, grocery delivery, airport transfer, or any other services required.
Security Deposit: Azura Rentals collects a deposit as in the form of a Credit Card form (photo of the ID and the card required). The card will be charged ONLY in case of damages.
Guest Experience Portal: Once your booking is confirmed, Guest will have an online access to our exclusive guest experience portal. In order to login, Guest will need an email address. After uploading a copy of the ID and signing the reservation contract, Guest will have access to the information about the property and the stay, as well as directions and a chat to contact us. All guest can access the portal at anytime for free.
House Rules: By renting the property, Guest agrees to the following rules:
- You will receive an itinerary to the property and entrance code for self check-in. Check-in time begins at 3.00pm unless specified otherwise. Upon arrival, please go through the home and report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours. Check-out time is 11.00am the latest, unless specified otherwise. Please make sure you take all your belongings with you.
- The maximum occupancy is 2 persons per bedroom. Please advise if you are hosting a party above maximum occupancy (event fee may apply).
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed in the property. If you need to smoke, you must smoke outside and put ash and cigarette ends in an ashtray.
- Please report any malfunctioning equipment or issues immediately. We will do our best to correct the situation as soon as possible. The repairman may enter the premises for purposes related to the repair or maintenance of the property.
- Internet, phone, cable, water, and electricity are managed by a 3rd party provider. We CANNOT guarantee uptime during your stay. If a problem occurs, we will promptly report it to the provider. NO REFUNDS or ADJUSTMENTS will be made if there is a problem.
- Each guest will be financially responsible for negligent and malicious/intentional damage done to the property. Guest(s) shall be responsible for the costs of replacing lost keys and gate openers. There will be a minimum charge of $350 for lost keys, and fee of $50 for each of the following lost items; remote fob’s, security/parking passes, and garage door remote controls.
- If you leave any personal items in the property, we are not responsible for finding and/or returning items.
- Please be considerate of the neighbours, do not make excessive noise during the night.
- As we live on an island, ressources are limited. Please switch off the ACs, lights and TVs when you are not in the property. Please be discret with your water consumption.
- If the property is on the water front, it is strictly forbidden to jump from the terrace into the water. Please enter the water from the beach and use extreme caution (waves, sea urchin, etc).
Liability and Insurance: Guest agrees to indemnify against loss, injury, damage, cost, action or cause of action of any nature whatsoever caused by any of the Guest(s), Permitted Occupant(s) or of any person they invite into the Unit. The owner or Azura Rentals is not liable in any way for any lost, damaged or stolen items of the Guest used or contained in the Unit during the Guest stay or left in the Unit once the Guest has vacated. The Guest hereby releases, remises, and discharges the owner, Azura rentals, its Officers, Directors, Managers, Employees, Agents and Contractors, from any and all liability, injury, loss and damages, including personal injury and death that may arise from or in relation to the Guest exclusive possession of the Unit and use the Unit until the Departure Date, whenever or however they occur. The Guests are also responsible for maintaining all practical care of the Unit and its contents. Except in the case of normal wear and tear, the Guests are responsible for any damage to the Unit or its contents during their stay which has occurred due to the negligence, willful default or irresponsible behavior on the part of the Guest or those occupying the Suite or their guests. Any damage must be reported to Azura Rentals by the Guest, without delay. Guest will ensure that nothing is done which may jeopardize Azura Rentals’ insurance policy or any part of it in respect of the Unit and its contents.
1. SWIMMING POOL
Our pools are equipped with a safety device to prevent the risk of drowning in particular for young children. The equipment is an audible alarm system with the standards laid out by the « Association Francaise de Normalisation » (AFNOR) and respecting the NF P90-307 standards for alarm systems.
A. Obligations of the Guest:
It is the responsibility of the Guest to take all necessary precautions in the use of this equipment and in particular if the Guest is staying with young children for whom the latter shall ensure increased surveillance at all times. For this reason and without the list being exhaustive, the Guest expressly undertakes to:
• Not alter and/or turn off the audible alarm system;
• Maintain increased surveillance especially in the presence of young children;
• Immediately inform property manager in case of failure or malfunction of the security system.
B. Disclaimer – Statement of Guest
The Guest is fully informed of the risks related to the existence of a pool within the property and hereby accepts them without exception or reservation.
The Guest hereby accepts to fully discharge of any liability whatsoever the owner and/or property manager, in case of an accident occurring to the Renter, his/her family or guests, should the accident have occurred with or without triggering the security system; a system which is regularly tested and meets the NF requirements. The Guest hereby accepts to fully discharge of any liability whatsoever the owner and/or property manager, if the Renter decides to turn off the alarm system and more generally to violate the obligations which are his/hers and that he/she has accepted without reservation in Article 1.A
2. HOUSE FEATURES
The house is equipped of features such as a terraces, railings, stairs, jacuzzi, ACs, BBQ, cooking equipment, etc. herein referred to as Special Features. It is the Guest’s responsibility to practice and explain safety precautions to other occupants. Guest understands that there are special risks involved for anyone, particularly children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kind of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Guest agrees to explain the risks of the presence and use of Special Features to all occupants at the Home. Guest agrees to assume all responsibility to make all occupants aware of risks and for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against the owner and/or property manager for accidents or claims.
General Terms : Rental is made between Guests and owners as individuals. Owners cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen or force majeur events such as weather conditions, airline problems, noise level, public services and security.
Customer acknowledgement and acceptance: I acknowledge receipt of a copy of this document and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
PLEASE NOTE SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY FOR EVENTS – Contact us for more information on organising an event at our properties.